iOS 7 was released to the public today. In celebration, we're delivering essential iOS 7 tips for developers every hour on the hour for 11 hours today.
Whether you’ve struggled with Apple’s iOS 7 documentation, lacked access under the NDA, or just avoided reading it entirely, our iOS 7 Developer’s Guide will walk you through the basics for understanding Apple’s newest OS.
Your Essential iOS 7 Developer’s Guide
Now that Apple has publicly released iOS 7, we’re unlocking these useful tips:
- iOS 7 Additions: OMG Finally!
- Custom Transitions
- iOS 7: Text Kit
- Auto Layout Updates in iOS 7
- The Developer’s Guide to iOS 7 Status Bar
- What’s New in Bluetooth LE?
- Background Fetch
- Core Motion Activity Tracking in iOS 7
- UIKit Dynamics
- Go From “0 to Game” With Sprite Kit
- What is Missing from iOS 7
For future guides and resources, please subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of the page (below the comments)!
The POSSIBLE Mobile Insights Team is a collective of over one-dozen developers, UI/UX designers, QA specialists, and strategists passionate about sharing their knowledge and experience with the mobile community.